Looking for the right job?
We can help you find the right jobs with our intelligent personalized job recommendations
Singapore belongs probably to the most densely populated places in the world. More than 5.5 million people live and try to make it here. Since the city is a global financial, innovation, education, etc. hub, a lot of foreigners settle down here as well. The rental fees, or life in general, are pretty high. So every extra dollar landing in your wallet could contribute to your success – especially if you’re a student or recent graduate looking for a part-time or extra job.
None of this matters if you want to work in the gig economy. Everyone can find something suitable, something profitable in Singapore.
• Are you fond of people? Well, be a babysitter, a senior care provider, a home chef, a pet sitter or a local guide in Singapore!
• Do you like setting deadlines and make money off your own products? Sign up as a freelancer or an online seller! Freelance jobs can differ, so a speciality is not always a strict requirement in Singapore.
• Is driving your main passion? Sign up for delivery or driving jobs in Singapore!
• Would you feel better if you could share your knowledge with others and earn money at the same time? Become a teacher and connect with students from all over the world, and not just from Singapore!
• Do you travel a lot, so your home is usually empty? Rent out to strangers visiting Singapore for a short period of time!
• You’ve got like a sixth sense, which is identifying problems or spotting the hardly visible spots on a mirror. Well, if so, handyman and cleaning jobs would be truly beneficial for you in Singapore.