Looking for the right job?
We can help you find the right jobs with our personalized job recommendations
San Francisco has experienced great transformation over the last few decades. The city has always been considered as a progressive one, but, lately, it received the label tech hub. Arts and culture still contribute a lot to its reputation but Silicon Valley sometimes overshadows those. With the crazy transformation of the city, local residents face challenges in terms of housing prices, for instance.
Being part of the sharing economy means, you can work as:
• an online teacher or tutor
• a freelancer doing business in various fields
• a babysitter, a pet sitter, or a senior care provider
• a house sitter, a housekeeper, or a cleaner
• a handyman or a massage therapist
• a local tour guide or as a home chef
• as a delivery driver or a driver
In case your home is spacious and have a spare room, rent it out to travelers. Your unused kitchen devices or other items could bring you money as well, providing that those are in perfect condition. For people creating things, Etsy and some other platforms would be the best option to earn some extra money.