Locals and visitors alike in San Antonio use the Uber app to request rides every day. Independent drivers can choose when they want to drive with Uber.
It is possible to earn in San Antonio as an independent driver by driving just a few hours per day. You will be picking up your riders from their location and driving them to their destination. As a driver who uses the Uber platform, you will have the chance to drive independently and with your own schedule. Uber’s app makes it possible to shape your day.
Once you complete the activation process and have been cleared to drive with Uber, you’ll go on the Uber app and wait for ride requests. There is also a map with GPS coordinates to help guide you if you want to use it or you can use your own navigation app.
You don’t have to wait until the end of the month to be paid. Earnings can be paid up to 5 times per day when you register for Instant Pay with a debit card.
You can sign up at Uber’s website. You will have to complete the background check process. After you’ve completed the activation process, you can go on the app to start receiving requests.
To become a driver who uses the Uber network:
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Have a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Have proof of vehicle registration
• Have proof of vehicle insurance if you plan to drive your own car
• Have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S (3 years if you are under 23 years old)
• Own a smartphone
• Use an eligible 4-door vehicle
• Complete a background check
Drive when you want. Create your own schedule.