Are you looking to work as a Customer Service Representative from home?
Are you looking to work as a Call Center Agent from home? Working for Alorica you can offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
• Paid training
• Flexible training schedules
• Medical and dental benefits
• Paid time off
• Paid holiday and sick time
• Retirement planning options (401(k))
• Employee discounts through client programs
There is no earnings information for Alorica in San Antonio, TX. Be the first to add your earnings!
Earnings vary but you can anticipate around minimum wage in San Antonio!
Does it take a long time to sign up?
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
• Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
• Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
• Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
• Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
• Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
• Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
• Upsells to customers as necessary
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
• Customer service experience a plus
• Phone-related customer service a major plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
• Bilingual language skills a plus
Does Alorica have enough tasks to complete?
Employment type: part-time / weekend / flexible
Working hours: own schedule