Which gig platforms are most prominent in the major markets?
The Gig Platform Quadrant uses data from Appjobs.com, giving you a wide angled view of the relative positions of market competitors.
By applying a graphical treatment to the raw data, comparing and understanding a platform’s market position is easy to visualize. This also makes it easier to see how a platform is performing in the market.
GP Quadrants help you:
– Get quickly educated about a market’s competing Gig Platforms and their ability to deliver on what end users require today and in the future.
– Understand how a market’s Gig Providers are competitively positioned and how they perform in relation to each other.
– Compare a Gig Platform’s strengths and challenges with your specific needs in mind.Compare a Gig Platform’s strengths and challenges with your specific needs in mind.
How does a GP Quadrant work?
A GP Quadrant provides a graphical depiction of competitive positioning based on Four Factors (in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct):
– Leaders tend to perform well in the growth and operational efficiency variables- these companies are well positioned for the challenges of tomorrow.
– Low Performers include rookies that are still in the starting blocks or companies that are currently not outperforming others or are lacking in new innovations.
– Challengers are those who are executing well today or companies who dominate a sector, but have not demonstrated that they are strong across all variables.
Features of the Interactive GP Quadrant
The features enables you to:
– Tailor the GP Quadrant to reflect your own business goals, needs and priorities.
– Adjust the weightings applied to each of the evaluation variables and data points to generate a new, client-specific GP Quadrant graphic.
– Get a customized view of the market based on the criteria that are most important to you.
– Change other factors such as the time and which platforms you want to compare. This allows for a fuller picture of how platforms are performing over a specific time period and in specific markets.
How is the GP Quadrant Calculated?
The GP Quadrant is based on FoW Predict’s Gig Platform Index. By using the a Gig Platform’s index in the Growth variable and the operational efficiency variable, we can evaluate if the platform is a Leader, Challenger or Low Performer.