Looking for the right job?
We can help you find the right jobs with our intelligent personalized job recommendations
You won’t regret it!
Envision yourself as a chauffeur in Boston and make your dreams come true!
The gig economy has arrived and is ready to disrupt all markets. Surfing on the Internet, walking in the city, overhearing conversations or watching a movie on Netflix, you are exposed to the advantages services like Lyft, and WAZE among others have.
But what are those really, right?
• An easy sign-up process, no CVs needed!
• Flexible hours in Boston!
• Quick payment!
• No boring administrative tasks!
• 24/7 support!
From the classics to something else!
Lyft might be the most known ride-sharing service, but some other companies have already added Boston to their list of locations. So besides driving passengers from the Boston Logan International Airport to the center, you can effortlessly make money but putting an ad on your car. To boost your income even more, you can carpool, drive or deliver while the ad tells the world how great a business is in Boston. Isn’t that great?
What do you need in Boston?
It’s not an exhaustive list, but think about these!
• Your car must be in great condition.
• You must have the legal rights to work in the USA, a smartphone, a valid driver’s license, and insurance.
• You have to download the app(s).
• You should always show great communication manners.
Both the drivers and the passengers are vetted and must be verified!
More tips from us!