Looking for the right job?
We can help you find the right jobs with our personalized job recommendations
Greater Boston is home to nearly 5 million people who rush over the city’s important hubs every day. Although Boston is not as expensive as New York or San Francisco, it’s close enough. Due to the prestigious universities such as Harvard and the MIT, a large number of scientists and other professionals adding more colors to the city’s vivid life.
• Are you a great driver? Sign up as a driver, take on driving jobs and earn money picking up and dropping off passengers in South End or somewhere else.
• Do you have some spare space in your home in Back Bay and would love to make money with it? Rent out to scientists and other travelers!
• Are you a self-identified English teacher? Find teaching jobs online!
• Are you fond of kids, the elderly or pets? Babysitting, elderly care and pet-sitting jobs are available.
• Do you manage to deliver some food and some other stuff by bike or car? Click on delivery driver jobs!
• Can you make all surfaces shiny and know how to use a vacuum cleaner? Be a cleaner in Boston!
You can also experience what it’s like to be a local tour guide planning and/or leading tours in Boston neighborhoods. In case you’re an excellent chef and would love to host dinner parties, that’s another way of making money on the side.
And for everyone else with some special skills, we recommend diving into the pool of freelance jobs.