A long time ago when someone joined a workplace, they could be sure that they would work there for decades, or at least for years. Of course, we should not generalize, but employers didn’t have to deal with such a high level of workforce fluctuation back then. Nowadays skilled and less skilled individuals alike look for better opportunities—to make more money, to work more flexibly and become their own bosses, to experience less stress, etc. The reasons for and purposes of getting a new job vary. What most people have in common is that they turn to particular websites to learn about the positions they could fulfill.
You could also show them those amazing jobs an affiliate marketer!
You just need to subscribe to jobs affiliate programs, share links, and banners on your website, blog or social media channels, and get paid. It’s usually free to sign up. You don’t need to do anything apart from inserting links and graphics provided by the various job boards. Job boards’ affiliate programs are similar at their core but the level of the commission received, cookie duration, and the platform used to track performance might differ. Besides these, the jobs selected or the job categories created may influence your decision on which program to sign up for. Some of the services/products promoted are free, others must be purchased. Therefore, you should contemplate what to promote. We assume your target audience, readers, listeners, viewers will have an impact on your decision as well. Try to stay true to yourself and you (and your audience) won’t feel you’re selling out. Earning money in a rather passive way should be a joy not a source of stress!
Here come 11 jobs affiliate programs you could join even today!
- AppJobs Affiliate Program
- Indeed Affiliate Program
- ZipRecruiter Affiliate Program
- Monster Affiliate Program
- Resume Robin Affiliate Program
- Juju Affiliate Program
- UX Jobs Board Affiliate Program
- CareerBuilder Affiliate Program
- Career Key Affiliate Program
- Fiverr Affiliate Program
- Care.com Affiliate Program
Depending on which job affiliate program you sign up for, you may earn revenue in the long term.
Image by RoboAdvisor from Pixabay
1. AppJobs Affiliate Program
AppJobs.com is the world’s largest gig economy platform displaying thousands of job offers in 250+ cities in 38 countries worldwide. As of October 2019, over 700,000 members have registered on AppJobs.com. The website is available in 11 languages. Nearly anyone interested in finding flexible extra, weekend, part-time or even full-time employment can sign up for the platform, customize their page, and find the right job for themselves. They can also explore AppJobs’ service page and have access to insurance, online courses, legal support, etc. at a discounted price.
By joining the AppJobs Affiliate Program, you could make money online by promoting AppJobs. It’s free to sign up, and you don’t have to become an AppJobs member to do that. You don’t need to have your own website either. Students, expats, digital nomads, freelancers, and many more are welcome to monetize their content by inserting links to AppJobs job offers, services, etc. Whatever that you could seamlessly include in your content or share in forums—something that you and your audience can truly relate to. On AppJobs.com, job offers are listed in 20+ categories, so if you’re sharing your thoughts as a babysitter, pet sitter, house sitter, delivery driver, driver, etc., you can simply inform your audience about those opportunities.
- How to start: Register here and submit some personal data. A dedicated affiliate manager will contact you within two business days. Once you receive your link(s) with a referral code, you can start promoting.
- Commission / Earning base: When a user clicks your affiliate link and registers for the job ad, in other words with **any of AppJobs’ commercial partners, you’ll receive 40% commission.
- Cookie Duration: 60 days
- Additional information: Payments are issued monthly and are made in US dollars. The payment is transferred to your bank account. The minimum payout is $100 and normal checks are not supported at the moment (as of October 2019); PayPal will be available soon. If you are a legal entity, an invoice must be issued with the payment term of 60 days. You can contact the support team if you’ve got some questions.
2. Indeed Affiliate Program
If you have ever looked for a job, you must know Indeed. It’s one of the largest and most well-known online job boards, an employment-related search engine available worldwide in 63 countries. The Indeed Affiliate Program was once the most popular one to make extra money online. It’s still possible to sign up as a publisher with a website related to jobs, the labor market, etc., and it doesn’t cost you a dime.
- How to start: You need to register and be approved for Sponsored Job content. Indeed will review your application and successful candidates are contacted within 7 business days.
- Commission / Earning base: Revenue is generated by delivering traffic to jobs posted on Indeed and/or by driving advertisers that pay to sponsor jobs on Indeed. In the case of the former, you must use Indeed’s job search API. (This allows you to integrate Indeed job content on your website.) The cost per click varies based on market, industry, or job type.
- Additional information: The payment threshold is $100, and several payment methods are available, but that also depends on the country you reside in.
3. ZipRecruiter Affiliate Program
ZipRecruiter is another leading online employment marketplace showing millions of jobs. One can search for jobs by adding keywords and setting their location and distances from that. It does have a jobs affiliate program you can sign up for and become a partner.
- How to start: Create an account for free.
- Commission / Earning base: Use ZipSearch to display content on your website, or ZipAlerts to send white-label emails. It’s unknown how much you can actually make.
- Additional information: The website does not require exclusivity.
4. Monster Affiliate Program
Monster is a popular career website connecting people to jobs. It operates more than 40 countries worldwide. As opposed to the other job boards affiliate programs mentioned above, you must register on a third party website to access the Monster Affiliate Program. This means you may decide to become an affiliate marketer promoting several services on either your website or social media channels.
- How to start: You have to join Sovrn Commerce (formerly known as VigLink) as a publisher.
- Commission / Earning base: Get 17% if someone purchases a Job Ad or Power Resume Search on Monster; $1.00 if someone posts a new Monster Resume; $0.50 if someone registers on Monster; 12% if someone purchases Monster’s Resume Writing product.
- Additional information: ACH, eCheck, local bank transfer, global ACH, paper check, International wire transfer & PayPal are among the payment methods available. Non-US citizens should eCheck in the local currency payment option and choose one of the following: International wire transfer or PayPal.
5. Resume Robin Affiliate Program
Individuals can upload their résumés to Resume Robin to be distributed to employers. The platform has over 6 million users, and it covers many Fortune 500 companies. They have launched their own affiliate program you can join free of charge. In addition to links, you may show banners on your website. This is a ** jobs affiliate program** for you if you publish content related to education, career counseling, job-related services, etc.
- How to start: Set up your free account, and get your links and/banners.
- Commission / Earning base: 15-50% per sale
- Cookie Duration: unknown
6. Juju Affiliate Program
Juju functions as a job board and collects jobs from all over the web. Those are listed in several categories, and one can simply search for jobs available in their area. Thanks to its wide coverage, you can benefit from becoming an affiliate with Juju regardless of where you live. As in the case of the Indeed Affiliate Program, you have to use Juju’s job search API to fully integrate the links into your website.
- How to start: You have to be at least 18 years old to register. You must share some personal data, for example whether you’ve got a business or personal website.
- Commission / Earning base: unlisted/PPC (pay-per-click)
- Cookie Duration: unknown
- Additional information: You can request a payout once earned $100.
7. UX Jobs Board Affiliate Program
The UX Jobs Board allows employers to post an ad on their website. They are considered the number one job board for UX jobs. Choose this jobs affiliate program if you have made a name in the field of UX/UI design. So you may have accumulated a large number of readers as you’re an influencer in the field of design, engineering, etc. and companies of all sizes that would hire UX/UI designers follow your work as well. With this particular niche, you can expect to generate some revenue monthly.
- How to start: Register on their website by submitting some data—including the way in which you will promote them.
- Commission / Earning base: 20% of any referred job posting including Single, Featured & Job Packs; special incentives to top performers.
- Cookie Duration: 60 days
- Additional information: Free to join.
8. CareerBuilder Affiliate Program
The online employment website, CareerBuilder, has offices on several continents. A person aiming to land a job in a particular field largely benefits from using this platform thanks to the resources shared besides job ads. Whereas people worldwide may submit an application via the website, the affiliate program currently (as of October 2019) available only in India. To start making money with CareerBuilder as an affiliate marketer, your content should probably address issues relevant to people in India.
- How to start: You need to register. Your application is then reviewed, and once approved, you can begin promoting CareerBuilder and drive traffic to the website.
- Commission / Earning base: 20 INR per job application received, and you can earn revenue if a job posting is purchased and posted on CareerBuilder INDIA through an online form.
- Cookie Duration: unknown
- Additional information: You either download the jobs through FTP or those can be searched returned via API. People can apply for jobs for free on CareerBuilder.
9. Career Key Affiliate Program
Career Key focuses its services on helping students and individuals to find their true calling. They can purchase assessment tests to attain a better understanding of themselves. The fact that individuals have to pay for those tests means you should highlight the advantages of these tests. Let your readers know how those helped you. Try this jobs affiliate program if your main audience consists of young people or parents with teenage children. Career Key doesn’t accept everyone, only those whose values align with theirs.
- How to start: You can submit your application for free. Apart from providing personal details, you also have to explain why you’re a great fit to join this particular affiliate program. Once approved, you can begin promoting Career Key by sharing links and visual content on your website and social media pages, in newsletters, etc.
- Commission / Earning base: Receive 30% on purchases of Career Key Discovery available for individuals.
- Cookie Duration: no referral limit
- Additional information: Request a payment via PayPal each time your balance reaches $50, or monthly in case your balance exceeds $50. We recommend the use of Google Chrome to open the webpage.
10. Fiverr Affiliate Program
Fiverr connects freelancers with clients in over 160 countries worldwide. Freelancers sell services related to copywriting, blogging, design, illustration, legal consulting, IT, web development, etc. Thanks to this diversity, you can forget the word niche and create content that would appeal to the masses. It’s your decision. With this jobs affiliate program, you’ll be able to share customized links on many platforms—including blogs and websites, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, emails, podcasts. This will give you more space to experiment with the promotional material to see how your audiences react to them. Stay genuine and listen to their feedback.
- How to start: If you’re interested in becoming a Fiverr Affiliate, you must sign up. That’s free. Your application will be reviewed and hopefully approved. Start spreading nice words on Fiverr on all your platforms.
- Commission / Earning base: $15-50 CPA (click-per-action) for Fiverr services; $150 CPA for all Fiverr Pro services; 30% of every course order; 30% of every AND.CO Pro plan PER NEW BUYER. Promote also the Fiverr Affiliate program and earn 10% from your referred affiliates’ revenues.
- Cookie Duration: 30 days
- Additional information: Fiverr has created a page for its commission plan where you can find more information on how much you can make by promoting particular services. What we can tell you is that it’s worth focusing on gaming, video & animation, and graphic design. You’ll get paid directly to your PayPal, Payoneer or bank account. The threshold is $100.
11. Care.com Affiliate Program
If you blog or post about pet sitting, babysitting, cleaning, or even house sitting, you may try out the Care.com Affiliate Program. It’s available in several languages. It’s even better if you have found your own nanny/cleaner/pet sitter on the platform!
- How to start: You need to sign up and wait for Care.com to review your application. You’ll get your custom links via Commission Junction or ShareASale interface.
- Commission / Earning base: $15 – $85 per sale; you will earn $15 per paid (sign-up) membership within 30 days of initially referring users.
- Cookie Duration: 30 days
- Work and Get Paid (Almost) The Same Day! 17 Companies That Pay You Money Fast
- Working with companies like Foodora or Deliveroo? We have good news: minimum rights for gig workers are now a reality in Europe!
- How to Get out of Debt and Achieve Financial Freedom – 20 Experts Reveal
- Freelance: part-time or full-time? Turning a side hustle into a regular job!
- 5 app-based jobs that help you save money and save the planet!
- How to Become a Successful Mystery Shopper in Just a Few Easy Steps
- The on-demand economy model
- What’s New in the Gig Economy? 11 Social Benefits Gig Workers Should Know About!
- The Rise of The Female Entrepreneurs