Are you a business owner or a freelancer who is in need of some help with your entrepreneurial tasks? Are you further running on a strict budget? Fiverr is your solution: one of the largest platforms for digital services, where you can land on reasonable deals by freelancers who will get the work done in an excellent way. Prices for tasks start at $5 per task but they can get higher depending on the complexity of your request.
The type of services you can find on Fiverr are services related to your business administration, like accounting, virtual assistance, document translations, legal or financial consulting, or services related to the promotion of your business, like logo design, web design, programming, video production, SEO, blog post writing, web analytics or email marketing. With all these services Fiverr can help you grow and succeed in whatever you are doing!
Here are some more specific ideas on what you can outsource on Fiverr.
- If you are planning to kickstart a new business, you probably need a name, a logo and business cards. Outsourcing these services on Fiverr will probably save you a lot of money, as local designers might be very expensive.
- If your business is selling products, you should have professional photos of them on your website and other online and offline material, like brochures. You can easily find a photographer on Fiverr.
- If your business is a website, it should be nicely designed, and even search engine optimized, so you will need a good web designer and an SEO expert.
- You could hire someone to produce explainer videos about your services or products for your YouTube channel or do video transcriptions that are great for YouTube SEO.
- Optimization of your website speed is also important and you should consider outsourcing the optimization of the images you use.
- When you don’t have the time to run everything yourself, but neither the money to hire an assistant, you can hire a virtual assistant on Fiverr – it will be a cheap and efficient solution.
- If you further have legal matters to attend to, like writing privacy policies and contracts or applying for patents and trademarks, a Fiverr legal counselor can help you. And you can also find answers to your tax questions with the help of an accountant.
Remember: These are only a few services you can get affordable and efficient help with on Fiverr. There are so many categories and subcategories of services, that, whatever you need, you will easily find!
Why choose Fiverr to hire freelancers for your business needs?
1. Because it is cheap! You will land on the best deals and for some tasks you will pay as little as $5! Fiverr is the perfect place to find help if you don’t have a lot of capital to invest in your business.
2. Because you can make an informed decision on who to hire. Everything is transparent on Fiverr. You have access to all freelancers’ profiles along with their reviews, ratings, number of jobs or gigs completed, and cancellation incidents. All this information can help you make the right decision for your needs.
3. Because you can easily search and find what you need. All available services are categorized under 8 big categories, that are further divided into subcategories. You can also look for what you need by entering specific keywords. Moreover, Fiverr offers useful filters to specify your search. For example, you can narrow down the results and find the perfect match for you by the price you are willing to pay, delivery time, seller language, or level.
What is best that you avoid on Fiverr
While Fiverr is great for some services, others should be avoided. Be careful with profiles that promise you real social media followers in a matter of days or hours. The followers they promise are probably fake. The same goes for profiles that claim they can share your blogs and social media posts with a huge audience. Be extra careful with freelancers that offer business plans and financial advice – they should have credentials that they know what they are doing. You don’t want to end up in trouble because of false advice.
In general, avoid offers that sound too good to be true. Trust your common sense. If you think no one would do well something they offer for only $5, opt for someone that suggests a higher but more justified price!
Bonus: Watch our YouTube video about the Top 5 craziest Fiverr offers