Are you a business owner or freelancer who needs some help with your entrepreneurial tasks? Do you go the extra mile and have to follow a strict budget? Fiverr is your solution: one of the biggest platforms for digital services, where you can land reasonable deals for freelancers who will get the job done in a great way. Prices for tasks can start from the low price of $5 per task but can go up depending on the complexity of your request. Keep reading this post to find out about the 10% discount that AppJobs has secured for you, for some specific services through Fiverr!
The type of services you can find on Fiverr are services related to the administration of your business, such as accounting, virtual assistance, document translation, legal or financial consulting, or services related to the promotion of your business such as logo design, web design, programming, video production, SEO, blog post writing, web analytics or email marketing. With all these services, Fiverr can help you grow and succeed in whatever you do!
Photo by Fiverr
Here are some more specific ideas about the services you can outsource with Fiverr
- If you’re planning to start your new business, you probably need a name, logo and business cards. Outsourcing these services to Fiverr will save you a lot of money, as local designers can be very expensive.
- If your business sells products, you should have professional product photos on your website and other online and offline materials, such as brochures. You can easily find photographers on Fiverr.
- If your business has a website, it should be tastefully designed, even optimized for search engines, so you’ll need a good web designer and SEO expert.
- You can hire someone to produce explainer videos about your services or products for your YouTube channel or make transcripts of videos that are great for YouTube SEO.
- Optimizing the speed of your website is also important and you should consider outsourcing the optimization of the images you use.
- When you don’t have time to do everything yourself, but also don’t have the money to hire an assistant, you can hire a virtual assistant on Fiverr – it will be a cheap and efficient solution.
- If you also have to deal with legal issues, like writing privacy policies and contracts or filing for patents and trademarks, a legal advisor on Fiverr can help. And you can also find answers to your tax questions with the help of an accountant.
Remember, these are just a few of the services you can get help with affordably and efficiently with Fiverr: These are just a few of the services you can get help with affordably and efficiently with Fiverr. There are so many
categories and subcategories of services, that whatever you need, you’ll find it easily!
Why choose Fiverr to hire freelancers for your business needs?
1. It’s cheap! You’ll see the best deals and for some tasks, you’ll pay as little as $5! Fiverr is the perfect place to find help if you don’t have a lot of capital to invest for your business.
2. You can make an informed decision about who to hire. On Fiverr, everything is transparent. You’ll have access to all freelancer profiles, as well as their reviews, ratings, number of jobs or tasks completed and cancellation incidents. All this information can help you make the right decision for your needs.
3. Because you can search and find what you need very easily. All available services are categorized under 8 major categories, which in turn, are divided into subcategories. You can also search for what you
you need using specific keywords. In addition, Fiverr offers very useful filters for specifying your search. For example, you can narrow the results and find the perfect match for you on the price you are willing to pay, delivery time, seller language or level.
Photo by Fiverr
What to avoid on Fiverr
Fiverr has some fantastic services, but others should be avoided. Beware of profiles that promise you real social media followers in a matter of hours or days. These promised followers are most likely fake. The same goes for profiles that claim they can share your blog and social media posts with a large audience. And be extra careful with freelancers offering business plans and financial bunnies – they should have credentials to prove they know what they’re doing.
You don’t want to get in trouble for fake advice.
In general, avoid offers that sound too good to be true. Trust your common sense. If you don’t think anyone can do something right that they offer for as little as $5, go with someone who suggests a higher but justified price.
READY TO USE FIVERR? DON’T MISS OUT ON YOUR DISCOUNT THROUGH APPJOBS!
AppJobs offers you a unique partnership with Fiverr!
Find Fiverr on the AppJobs Services page to take advantage of this fantastic deal! FinancialhelpwithFiverr
Want to promote your freelance services and earn money with Fiverr?
Can’t find your city? Search for it on AppJobs!
Extra Bonus: Watch our YouTube video about the top 5 craziest deals on Fiverr